- 透過香港訂購熱線2665 2665 或 2506 9121
- 生日優惠會通過電子郵件 (EDM), 發送給有提供生日月份的會員所註冊的電子郵件地址。有關特定信息和使用條款，請參閱EDM。
- 訂購滿港幣388（折實計） 可享免費送貨服務（離島及偏遠地區不設送貨服務）。
- 會員專享購物 / 折扣優惠，凡購物滿港幣$388（折實計），可享有免費送貨服務。
- 免費送貨服務只適用於白蘭氏®直銷或本網站上訂購, ，離島及偏遠地區除外。
- 會員可於收取貨物日起計七天內，於辦公時間 (星期一至五上午9:00-12:30 及 下午1:30-5:30 / 週末及公眾假期休息）致電香港客服專線2506-9121辦理退換手續。
- 會員的個人基本資料如需變更時，請盡速聯絡香港客服專線2665 2665 或 2506 9121進行資料更新，以免影響會員權益。
- "我們"及"我們的"指新加坡商三得利健益亞太股份有限公司台灣分公司（Suntory Wellness Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., Taiwan Branch）；
- 閣下可選擇以（a） 健康時時送服務; 或（b） 單次訂購的方式訂購產品。
- 我們將由中華民國運出閣下所訂購的產品到香港。 請注意，閣下有責任遵守所有香港進口同其他相關之法律，以將產品進口到香港的要求。 儘管我們的產品目前是符合《香港食品安全條例》（第456章），但是如果應香港相關之法律同法規有任何更改而受到任何影響，對於不遵守此類進口或其他規定的行為，我們概不負責。
- 信用卡付款 - 閣下會被連接至一第三方信用卡處理公司的網站，以處理閣下的付款。閣下通過該網站付款，即代表閣下同意接受該信用卡處理公司的要求和條款及該外部網站的條款和條件的約束。所有付款均須經有關金融機構批核；倘若有關金融機構由於任何理由拒絕接受或承兌有關信用卡，我們概不承擔任何責任。
- 所有已運送到指定地址的產品及訂購單將被視為完成之帳單。在任何情況下，如訂購單運送到指定地址而未能成功完成而需再安排運送，本公司具通知或不具通知的情況下，保留收取額外運送費用之最终決定權。此服務可能會因節日, 天氣情況，貨運延誤，海關擱置或公司無法控制或無法預見的情況而有所影響。
- 我們強烈建議閣下，應在收貨時立即檢查產品。產品如有任何損壞或所交付的產品有錯，請在收貨的日期次日起算7日内致電 2665 2665 或 2506 9121（香港客服專線）聯絡我們（星期一至五早上午9:00-12:30 及下午1:30-5:30 公眾假期除外）將有關產品（包括所有有關之禮品及贈品）退還予我們。
- 在產品離開我們的處所及在該處轉移予閣下時，閣下擁有所購買產品的所有權及業權但條件是我們已收到有關產品的全部和有效付款。 (f) 閣下在收貨的日期起7日内可聯絡 2665 2665 或 2506 9121（香港客服專線）（星期一至五早上午9:00-12:30 及下午1:30-5:30 公眾假期除外），將未曾開啓並處於良好和可銷售狀況的產品（當中包括所有有關之禮品及贈品。退還予我們，在該期限以後，我們無責任受理閣下的退貨要求。任何未能送達而退回予我們的產品均視作取消訂單，我們會依照原來向閣下收取的賬單金額將款項退回予閣下。
- 每張訂單滿港幣388元 （以使用回贈後之金額計算），即可獲免費送貨優惠。
香港客服專線：2665 2665 或 2506 9121（星期一至五早上午9:00-12:30 及下午1:30-5:30 公眾假期除外）
Member Offer Terms and Conditions and Enforcement Rules
The following membership programme is provided by Suntory Wellness Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. Taiwan Branch (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) to the members of BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the “members”). Members must read the relevant information on the membership, things to know and privacy statement before enjoying the membership benefits offered.Membership Eligibility and how to join
Those who are 18 years old or older residing in Hong Kong can become a member by going through any of the following channels:
- Purchase BRAND’S® products through Hong Kong sales hotline 2665 2665 or 2506 9121
- Purchase from BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store and become a member at the same time.
Membership is valid permanently and a renewal is not necessary.Membership privilege:
- The“Member Newsletter”is used to convey health information and marketing activities.
- The“Member Newsletter”will be distributed in a physical or electronic mode according to the choice of the members.
- Members must complete the process of purchase and delivery within the designated date on the Member Newsletter to enjoy various membership privileges.
- Special birthday benefits
- Members can enjoy special birthday offer during their birthday month.
- The birthday offer is applicable for one purchase with one invoice issued and net price charged as indicated on the invoice.
- This birthday offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion or offers.
- Payment must be made with a credit card. No check or other payment method will be accepted.
- Free delivery service is offered for order amount of HK$388 and above (net discount amount). (No delivery service for islands district and remote areas.)
- Member Direct Sales Service
- Exclusive shopping/discount is offered to members only. Enjoy free delivery service for an order amount of HK$388 and above (net discount amount).
- Free delivery service is only available for BRAND’S® direct sales or BRAND’s Hong Kong Online Store orders, excluding islands district and remote areas.
- 7-Day Return/Replacement Guarantee
Any damaged products are guaranteed for returns or replacement within 7 days.
- Members may call the Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline at 2506-9121 for products returns and replacement service during office hours (9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday / Closed on weekends and national holidays) within 7 days from the day of receiving the products.
- The products to be returned must be in good and re-saleable condition.
- All products, including gifts and premiums, to be returned must be in their original condition.
- Except for the return of damaged products, if the products are to be arranged for return and collection by the Company, the relevant freight charge is to be paid by the members.
- Other notes for members
- The Company reserves the right to amend, suspend, update and terminate these terms and conditions at any time. The changes in the content of membership rights, if any, will be announced at any time on this website or member publications without further notice.
- All rights and interests, direct sale activities and membership offers related to BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store are restricted to the District of Hong Kong.
- Undelivered mail of BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store which is returned twice to the sender will be removed from our mailing list, without further initiation of contact.
- If the member’s personal information needs to be changed, please contact the Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline at 2665 2665 or 2506 9121 as soon as possible to update the information, so as not to affect the rights and interests of members.
- BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store is not intended for the profit-operations of the members. The members may not sell any membership offers for profit or purchase any products in bulk for resale profits. For any offences committed and discovered, the Company may have the membership and privileges terminated immediately and may request the offending members to return all related profits or benefits.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese version and the English version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms of Purchase
When purchasing our products on BRAND’S Hong Kong Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the “website”), you are subject to the relevant terms and conditions. You by purchasing products on the website agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The meaning of the following wordings within these Terms and Conditions:
- “We”,“our” and “the Company” refers to Suntory Wellness Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. Taiwan Branch.
- “You” refers to a person, firm or company residing in Hong Kong purchasing products; and
- “Products” refers to any and all products sold on this website.
- All individuals must be 18 years old or older residing in Hong Kong to purchase products on this website.
- It is your responsibility to exercise all due efforts to keep the assigned “Username” and “Password” in confidence.
- All information contained on this website constitutes only an invitation to make an offer, which is not an offer to sell or supply any products or services of ours. You by placing an order on this website is making an offer to us for purchasing the products selected from this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You can order products by the (a) Auto-Replenishment Scheme (“ARS”); or (b) Single Order Purchase.
- We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the prices and other details of the products on this website are correct while we reserve the right to vary such prices and details without notice. We will not responsible or liable for any inadvertent errors in the prices listed on this website. We also reserve the right to decline orders based on such errors. The prices stated on this website are only applicable to purchases made via this website only and may differ from the prices of the same products purchased via other means. The prices stated on the website are exclusive of the delivery charges. The prices listed on this website are applicable and valid for delivery within Hong Kong only.
- Photographs and images featured on the website are provided to help identify the products and may not be an exact representation of the actual products.
- After placing an order to purchase any of the products offered on this website, you will receive a confirmation email setting out the details of your order (hereinafter referred to as “Order Notice”). Your receipt of the Order Notice does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order.
- The orders placed by you will be accepted only after we receive a full and valid payment for the product ordered and/or when you receive a confirmation call (hereinafter referred to as “Sales Confirmation”) from us or a telemarketer appointed by us for delivery details of the product. All orders placed through this website are subject to our acceptance. The decision to accept your order is in our sole discretion.
- We will be shipping out the product(s) you ordered from Republic of China into Hong Kong. Please note that you are responsible to comply with all applicable import and other legal requirements to import the products into Hong Kong. While our products may currently be in compliance with Hong Kong Food Safety Ordinance (Cap 456), this is subject to any changes to the applicable laws and regulations in Hong Kong and we shall not be liable for any non-compliance with such import or other legal requirements.
- The products ordered must be paid in Hong Kong dollars.
- Credit Card Payments – You will be directed to a third-party credit card processing company to process your payment. Your payment via such website shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the requirements and terms of the credit card processing company and the terms and conditions of such external website. All payments are subject to the approval of the financial institutions and we will not be liable in any way if such financial institutions refuse to accept or honor the credit card for any reason.
- We reserve the right to (i) refuse any mode of payment at our absolute discretion without having to state any reason for such refusal; and (ii) change at any time the payment terms for the products.
- Product delivery:
- After Sales Confirmation, we will deliver the products to the Hong Kong address you provided to us. We do not perform delivery service to the areas excluded as stated on this website.
- The product delivery is limited to the locations within Hong Kong. However, we reserve the right to refuse delivery to any location without having to state any reason for such refusal. Delivery will not be made to any P.O. Box addresses.
- Delivery charges shall apply on your order based on the following:
Net Order Amount
HK$388 and above
HK$388 and above
Could be delivery HK$388 and above (net discount amount)
- All products delivered to the address indicated in your order shall be deemed a successful delivery and orders completed. In the event there is no one to accept delivery, we may at our sole discretion, re-deliver the products and you shall bear the costs for such re-delivery. Delivery service may occasionally be subject to longer transit time due to festive period, undesirable weather conditions, freight delay, customs hold, or any other unforeseen complications outside of the Company’s control.
- Except for human errors, natural disasters or force majeure events, including but not limited to wind, earthquake, fire, flood, plague, epidemic, pandemic or outbreak of disease or infection , etc. or strikes, protests, drills, etc., or disruption caused by law, regulation, or government authorities e.g. seizure by customs, etc., we will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the products to you within 5 working days of your receipt of our Sales Confirmation. In case of a force majeure event, we will make reasonable efforts to make product delivery to you as soon as possible within 10 working days after the end of the force majeure event. If the force majeureevent has occurred for more than 1 month, we have the right to cancel your orders. We are not responsible for any delays or cancellation of product delivery due to a force majeure event.
- You are strongly advised to check the products immediately upon your receipt of them. If there is any damage to the products or a wrong product has been delivered, you may wish to call us within 7 days from the day of receipt of the products (e.g., you receive the products on January 1, the return deadline is January 8 - within 7 days from January 2) at 2665 2665 or 2506 9121 (Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline) to contact us (9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday, except for national holidays) in order to return the relevant products to us (together with the gifts and premiums as applicable).
Within 7 days
- You may call us at 2665 2665 or 2506 9121 (Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline) within 7 days from the date of your receipt of the products (9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday, except for national holidays) to have the unopened products that are in good and marketable condition (together with the gifts and premiums as applicable) returned to us. We shall not be obliged to entertain your request for return after such 7-day period. Any unsuccessful delivery with the products returned to us is deemed as an order cancellation. We will refund the billing amount that we collected to you.
- All ownership and title to the products you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such products leave our premises, subject always to full and effective payment for the product being received by us.
- All risk of loss and/or damage to the products you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such products leave our premises.
- You agree to become a member of BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store member upon your first purchase from the website if you are not a BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store member yet.
- By placing an order via our website with the selection of “ARS” option, you are deemed to have subscribed to ARS and accept the receipt of our reminders/notifications in accordance with your instructions in such ARS.
- Every successful ARS order entitles you to the following benefits and discounts set out below:
- Free shipping for every order over HK$388 (based on the net order amount)
- Priority participation in member activities
- Entitled to a 20% discount off the net order amount on every order
Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline: 2665 2665 or 2506 9121 (9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday, except for national holidays)
Hong Kong customer service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org