2. 透過香港訂購熱線2665 2665或在白蘭氏®香港購物網購買白蘭氏®產品，同時成為會員;
3.4 生日優惠會通過電子郵件 (EDM), 發送給有提供生日月份的會員所註冊的電子郵件地址。有關特定信息和使用條款，請參閱EDM。
3.6 訂購滿港幣388（折實計） 可享免費送貨服務（離島及偏遠地區不設送貨服務）。
4.1 會員專享購物 / 折扣優惠，凡購物滿港幣$388（折實計） （只適用於單次訂購），可享有免費送貨服務。
4.2 免費送貨服務只適用於白蘭氏®直銷或網上訂購, ，離島及偏遠地區除外。
5.1 會員可於收取貨物日起計七天內，於辦公時間 (星期一至五上午9:00-12:30 及 下午1:30-5:30 / 週末及公眾假期休息）致電香港客服專線2506-9121辦理退換手續。
· 會員的個人基本資料如需變更時，請盡速聯絡香港客服專線2506 9121進行資料更新，以免影響會員權益。
(a) "我們"及"我們的"指馬來西亞商白蘭氏三得利股份有限公司台灣分公司（BRAND’S Suntory Ltd. Taiwan Branch）；
5. 閣下可選擇以（a） 健康時時送服務; 或（b） 單次訂購的方式訂購產品。
11. 我們將由中華民國運出閣下所訂購的產品到香港。 請注意，閣下有責任遵守所有香港進口同其他相關之法律，以將產品進口到香港的要求。 儘管我們的產品目前是符合《香港食品安全條例》（第456章），但是如果應香港相關之法律同法規有任何更改而受到任何影響，對於不遵守此類進口或其他規定的行為，我們概不負責。
(b) 信用卡付款 - 閣下會被連接至一第三方信用卡處理公司的網站，以處理閣下的付款。閣下通過該網站付款，即代表閣下同意接受該信用卡處理公司的要求和條款及該外部網站的條款和條件的約束。所有付款均須經有關金融機構批核；倘若有關金融機構由於任何理由拒絕接受或承兌有關信用卡，我們概不承擔任何責任。
(e) 我們強烈建議閣下，應在收貨時立即檢查產品。產品如有任何損壞或所交付的產品有錯，請在收貨的日期次日起算7日内致電2506 9121（香港客服專線）聯絡我們（星期一至五早上午9:00-12:30 及下午1:30-5:30 公眾假期除外）將有關產品（包括所有有關之禮品及贈品）退還予我們。
(g) 在產品離開我們的處所及在該處轉移予閣下時，閣下擁有所購買產品的所有權及業權但條件是我們已收到有關產品的全部和有效付款。 (f) 閣下在收貨的日期起7日内可聯絡2506 9121（香港客服專線）（星期一至五早上午9:00-12:30 及下午1:30-5:30 公眾假期除外），將未曾開啓並處於良好和可銷售狀況的產品（當中包括所有有關之禮品及贈品。退還予我們，在該期限以後，我們無責任受理閣下的退貨要求。任何未能送達而退回予我們的產品均視作取消訂單，我們會依照原來向閣下收取的賬單金額將款項退回予閣下。
(a) 凡指定 “健康時時送” 選項，閣下就代表同意使用健康時時送，並同意我們於閣下指定的定期配送日期通過閣下所設定的聯絡方式，向閣下確認訂單。
•第二張至第四張定期訂單可獲前一張成功送貨訂單之訂購金額(扣除退貨) 的15% 回贈
(d) 價格調整： [我們將保留對於健康時時送產品與直銷活動價格調整的權利]。若所訂購之商品於次期配送日前遇到價格變動或優惠調整，我們將於次期配送日前以 [閣下所設定的聯絡方式]通知您有關之價格變動或優惠調整。閣下可以於配送日期前，登入本站或來電要求更改或終止送貨（香港客服專線）2506 9121 （星期一至五 上午9:00-12:30 及下午1:30-5:30 /週末及公眾假期休息）或者終止健康時時送。如閣下沒有作出任何更改即表示您同意繼續參加健康時時送，並以新價格訂購商品。
(e) 閣下可以於送貨日期前來電要求終止送貨（香港客服專線）2506 9121 （星期一至五 上午9:00-12:30 及下午1:30-5:30 /週末及公眾假期休息）或者終止健康時時送，但若終止，即無法享有優惠，閣下於健康時時送所累積的優惠都會完全取消，無法於將來的訂購使用。您送貨或健康時時送的終止也可能會含終止費。
15. 閣下同意從本網站購買的產品僅供閣下個人使用，因此，未經公司書面許可下, 不提供用於轉售營利。我們保留權利可拒絕大數量的產品訂購。轉售營利指購買轉售，將本公司產品轉售給他人（消費者，企業或任何第三方）的人購買的產品。 我們保留採取任何行動的權利，包括但不限於限制對閣下的銷售，取消對閣下的銷售的訂單，拒絕大筆訂單和/或暫停或關閉您的帳戶。閣下也同意遵守所有香港進口同其他相關之法律，將產品進口到香港。 對於任何違反此類進口或其他法律要求的行為，我們概不負責。
香港客服專線：2506 9121（星期一至五早上午9:00-12:30 及下午1:30-5:30 公眾假期除外）
MEMBER OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Member Offer Terms and Conditions and Enforcement Rules
The following membership programme is provided by BRAND’S Suntory Ltd. Taiwan Branch (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) to the members of BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the “members”). Members must read the relevant information on the membership, things to know and privacy statement before enjoying the membership benefits offered.
Membership Eligibility and how to join
Those who are 18 years old or older residing in Hong Kong can become a member by going through any of the following channels:
1. Fill in the membership application form that is packed inside the BRAND’S® product box and return it by post mail or fax.
2. Purchase BRAND’S® products through Hong Kong sales hotline 2665 2665 or from BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store and become a member at the same time.
(Each person only needs to fill in the form once. A repeated application will not be accepted.)
Membership is valid permanently and a renewal is not necessary.
1. “Health Talk / Seminar”
1.1 Participants of the “Health Talk / Seminar” must register in advance. On-site registration will not be accepted.
1.2 As venue may have limited space; therefore, allocation will be on a first-come-first-served basis until all seats are taken.
2. The “Member Newsletter” is used to convey health information and marketingactivities.
2.1 The “Member Newsletter” will be distributed in a physical or electronic mode according to the choice of the members.
2.2 Members must complete the process of purchase and delivery within the designated date on the Member Newsletter to enjoy various membership privileges.
3. “Special birthday benefits”
3.1 Members can enjoy special birthday offer during their birthday month.
3.2 The birthday offer is applicable for one purchase with one invoice issued and net price charged as indicated on the invoice.
3.3 This birthday offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion or offers.
3.5 Payment must be made with a credit card. No check or other payment method will be accepted.
3.6 Free delivery service is offered for order amount of HK$388 and above (net discount amount). (No delivery service for islands district and remote areas.)
4. “Member Direct Sales Service”
4.1 Exclusive shopping/discount is offered to members only. Enjoy free delivery service for an order amount of HK$388 and above (net discount amount) (only applicable to single orders).
4.2 Free delivery service is only available for BRAND’S® direct sales or BRAND’s Hong Kong Online Store orders, excluding islands district and remote areas.
5. “7-Day Return/Replacement Guarantee;”
Any damaged products are guaranteed for returns or replacement within 7 days.
5.1 Members may call the Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline at 2506-9121 for products returns and replacement service during office hours (9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday / Closed on weekends and national holidays) within 7 days from the day of receiving the products.
5.2 The products to be returned must be in good and re-saleable condition.
5.3 All products, including gifts and premiums, to be returned must be in their original condition.
5.4 Except for the return of damaged products, if the products are to be arranged for return and collection by the Company, the relevant freight charge is to be paid by the members.
Other notes for members
· The Company reserves the right to amend, suspend, update and terminate these terms and conditions at any time. The changes in the content of membership rights, if any, will be announced at any time on this website or member publications without further notice.
· All rights and interests, direct sale activities and membership offers related to BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store are restricted to the District of Hong Kong.
· Undelivered mail of BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store which is returned twice to the sender will be removed from our mailing list, without further initiation of contact.
· If the member’s personal information needs to be changed, please contact the Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline at 2506 9121 as soon as possible to update the information, so as not to affect the rights and interests of members.
· BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store is not intended for the profit-operations of the members. The members may not sell any membership offers for profit or purchase any products in bulk for resale profits. For any offences committed and discovered, the Company may have the membership and privileges terminated immediately and may request the offending members to return all related profits or benefits.
· In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese version and the English version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Terms of Purchase
When purchasing our products on BRAND’S Hong Kong Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the“website”), you are subject to the relevant terms and conditions. You by purchasing products on thewebsite agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The meaning of the following wordings within these Terms and Conditions:
(a) “We”, “our” and “the Company” refers to BRAND’S Suntory Ltd. Taiwan Branch.
(b) “You” refers to a person, firm or company residing in Hong Kong purchasing products; and
(c) “products” refers to any and all products sold on this website.
2. All individuals must be 18 years old or older residing in Hong Kong to purchase products on this website.
3. It is your responsibility to exercise all due efforts to keep the assigned “Username” and “Password” in confidence.
4. All information contained on this website constitutes only an invitation to make an offer, which is not an offer to sell or supply any products or services of ours. You by placing an order on this website ismaking an offer to us for purchasing the products selected from this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5. You can order products by the (a) Auto-Replenishment Scheme (“ARS”); or (b) Single Order Purchase.
6. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the prices and other details of the products on this website are correct while we reserve the right to vary such prices and details without notice. We will not responsible or liable for any inadvertent errors in the prices listed on this website. We also reserve the right to decline orders based on such errors. The prices stated on this website are only applicable to purchases made via this website only and may differ from the prices of the same products purchased via other means. The prices stated on the website are exclusive of the delivery charges. The prices listed on this website are applicable and valid for delivery within Hong Kong only.
7. Photographs and images featured on the website are provided to help identify the products and may not be an exact representation of the actual products.
8. After placing an order to purchase any of the products offered on this website, you will receive a confirmation email setting out the details of your order (hereinafter referred to as “Order Notice”). Your receipt of the Order Notice does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order.
9. The orders placed by you will be accepted only after we receive a full and valid payment for the product ordered and/or when you receive a confirmation call (hereinafter referred to as “Sales Confirmation”) from us or a telemarketer appointed by us for delivery details of the product. All orders placed through this website are subject to our acceptance. The decision to accept your order is in our sole discretion.
11. We will be shipping out the product(s) you ordered from Republic of China into Hong Kong. Please note that you are responsible to comply with all applicable import and other legal requirements to import the products into Hong Kong. While our products may currently be in compliance with Hong Kong Food Safety Ordinance (Cap 456), this is subject to any changes to the applicable laws and regulations in Hong Kong and we shall not be liable for any non-compliance with such import or other legal requirements.
(a) The products ordered must be paid in Hong Kong dollars.
(b) Credit Card Payments – You will be directed to a third-party credit card processing company to process your payment. Your payment via such website shall constitute your agreement to be bound by the requirements and terms of the credit card processing company and the terms and conditions of such external website. All payments are subject to the approval of the financial institutions and we will not be liable in any way if such financial institutions refuse to accept or honor the credit card for any reason.
(c) We reserve the right to (i) refuse any mode of payment at our absolute discretion without having to state any reason for such refusal; and (ii) change at any time the payment terms for the products.
12. Product delivery:
(a) After Sales Confirmation, we will deliver the products to the Hong Kong address you provided to us. We do not perform delivery service to the areas excluded as stated on this website.
(b) The product delivery is limited to the locations within Hong Kong. However, we reserve the right to refuse delivery to any location without having to state any reason for such refusal. Delivery will not be made to any P.O. Box addresses.
(c) Delivery charges shall apply on your order based on the following:
Order Mount (Net amount)
HK$388 and above
HK$500 and above
All products delivered to the address indicated in your order shall be deemed a successful delivery and orders completed. In the event there is no one to accept delivery, we may at our sole discretion, re-deliver the products and you shall bear the costs for such re-delivery. Delivery service may occasionally be subject to longer transit time due to festive period, undesirable weather conditions, freight delay, customs hold, or any other unforeseen complications outside of the Company’s control.
(d) Except for human errors, natural disasters or force majeure events, including but not limited to wind, earthquake, fire, flood, plague, epidemic, pandemic or outbreak of disease or infection , etc. or strikes, protests, drills, etc., or disruption caused by law, regulation, or government authorities e.g. seizure by customs, etc., we will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the products to you within 5 working days of your receipt of our Sales Confirmation. In case of a force majeure event, we will make reasonable efforts to make product delivery to you as soon as possible within 10 working days after the end of the force majeure event. If the force majeureevent has occurred for more than 1 month, we have the right to cancel your orders. We are not responsible for any delays or cancellation of product delivery due to a force majeure event.
(e) You are strongly advised to check the products immediately upon your receipt of them. If there is any damage to the products or a wrong product has been delivered, you may wish to call us within 7 days from the day of receipt of the products (e.g., you receive the products on January 1, the return deadline is January 8 - within 7 days from January 2) at 2506 9121 (Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline) to contact us (9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday, except for national holidays) in order to return the relevant products to us (together with the gifts and premiums as applicable).
Within 7 days
(f) You may call us at 2506 9121 (Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline) within 7 days from the date of your receipt of the products (9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday, except for national holidays) to have the unopened products that are in good and marketable condition (together with the gifts and premiums as applicable) returned to us. We shall not be obliged to entertain your request for return after such 7-day period. Any unsuccessful delivery with the products returned to us is deemed as an order cancellation. We will refund the billing amount that we collected to you.
(g) All ownership and title to the products you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such products leave our premises, subject always to full and effective payment for the product being received by us.
(h) All risk of loss and/or damage to the products you have purchased shall pass to you at the point and time at which such products leave our premises.
13. You agree to become a member of BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store member upon your first purchase from the website if you are not a BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store member yet.
(a) By placing an order via our website with the selection of “ARS” option, you are deemed to have subscribed to ARS and accept the receipt of our reminders/notifications in accordance with your instructions in such ARS.
(b) Every successful ARS order entitles you to the following benefits and discounts set out below:
• Free shipping for every order over HK$500 (based on the amount net of the rebate)
• Priority participation in member activities
• Entitled to a 15% rebate on the first regular order
• Entitled to a 15% rebate on the net order amount of the last successfully delivered order for the 2nd to 4th regular order
• Entitled to a 20% rebate on the net order amount of the last successfully delivered order for the 5thregular order and thereafter
(c) The rebate obtained for each successful order is limited to the one-time deduction of the payment for the next successful order. No deferral, installment exchange or exchange for cash or product is provided. After the utilization of rebate on a purchase, the member who returns the products of that purchase may not request for the exchange of cash, but it can be credited for use on the next ARS. The exclusive ARS Delivery is not available for any other activities and may not be used in conjunction with other activity offers.
(d) Price adjustment: [We reserve the right to adjust the price of ARS products and direct sale activities]. If there are any price changes or benefit changes prior to the confirmation of the next ARS order, we shall notify you of such changes at “the contact method you designed”. Before the scheduled ARS delivery date, you may log into BRAND’S® Hong Kong Online Store or call to request for delivery changes (Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline) at 2506 9121 (9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday / Closed on weekends and national holidays) or cessation of your ARS. You are deemed to have accepted such price change if you didn’t make any changes to your ARS arrangement and to proceed with the shipment of the products with the new prices on your next ARS order.
(e) You may call to cancel the delivery of products before shipment by calling us (Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline) at 2506 9121 (9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday / Closed on weekends and national holidays) or to cease your ARS. After such ARS cessation, you are not entitled to any ARS benefits and any existing ARS benefits will be forfeited/cancelled. Any unutilised ARS rebates, benefits and discounts accumulated will no longer be applicable for future purchases. Cancellation charges in accordance with these terms and conditions may apply.;
15. You agree that the products purchased from the website are for personal use only and therefore, purchase for resale is not permitted without written consent of the Company. Purchase for resale means the purchase of the products by someone who resells, intend to resell the Company’s products to others (consumers, businesses or any third party). We reserve the right to take any action against you, including, without limitation, to restrict sales to you, cancel your orders, reject orders for large quantities and/or suspend or close your account. You also agree to comply with all applicable import and other legal requirements to import the products into Hong Kong. We shall not be liable for any non-compliance with such import or other legal requirements.
16. To the extent permitted by the applicable law and regulations, our responsibility for the products you purchased through this website and any related matters will be with product exchange or returnarranged first; also, for the responsibilities specified in the contracts or by tort law and any other responsibilities (including but not limited to any loss, damage, or injury directly or indirectly arising from any defects in the products or any non-compliance or other breach of our obligations hereunder), wewill compensate you in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act or for the amount of damages awarded by the court in the litigation process.
17. You purchase the products from this website at your own risk. Products sold at this website are sold “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability and fitness for purpose, so far as permissible by law.
18. You agree to indemnify us and keep us fully and effectively indemnified against any loss of or damage to any property or injury to or death of any persons caused by any default, negligence act or omission or willful misconduct on your part or by the breach of your contractual obligations arising out of these terms and conditions.
19. We reserve the right to amend, vary and change these terms and conditions at our discretion at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of the website and the placing of orders thereby shall be construed as your acceptance of any such amendments, variations and changes to these terms and conditions.
20. We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you arising from our delay in fulfilling or failure to fulfil or otherwise discharge any of our obligations hereunder to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by any circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
21. We reserve the right to limit, cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our terms and conditions or any applicable laws or regulations
22. We shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure to perform our obligations if the performance of our obligations is prevented by circumstances beyond our reasonable control
23. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason by any court having competent jurisdiction, these terms and conditions shall remain otherwise in full force apart from such provision which shall be deemed deleted
24. These terms and conditions, together with your Order Notice and our Sales Confirmation, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your purchase of the products and supersede any and all statements or other agreements, whether written or oral, between you and us.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions, including without limitation any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to the Taipei District Court of the Republic of China for final settlement and the Taipei District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in this regard.
26. In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese version and the English version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
27. For any questions regarding the online ordering of products, please feel free to contact us through the following channels:
Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline: 2506 9121 (9:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Friday, except for national holidays)
Hong Kong customer service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org